Congratulations on unlocking Elly-do, Elly-don’t, Elly-dance, we hope you’re enjoying the Parade and finding out more about Heart of Kent Hospice.
We’re excited to have a paint your own Elmer figurine and Elmer book signed by David McKee up for grabs! All you need to do is write your own Elmer inspired poem or ditty, the length of your poem must not exceed 20 lines.
Young or old, this is your chance to get creative – for example you might want to tell us about your Parade adventure, describe your favourite Elmer sculpture or why you love the Elmer books.
Terms & Conditions:
· Poems must be received on Sunday 5 September before midnight, via the website form.
· No acknowledgement of entry will be sent.
· All poems must be the original work of the entrant.
· The length of each poem must not exceed 20 lines.
· Only one entry per person.
· The winner will be chosen by Heart of Kent Hospice on Wednesday 8 September. This decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The winner will be contacted on Friday 10 September via the contact details submitted and delivery of the prize will be arranged.
· The prize is a paint your own Elmer figurine and an Elmer book signed by David McKee and cannot be exchanged for a differ prize or a cash value.
· Copyright remains with the author, but Heart of Kent Hospice reserves the right to have entries performed on radio or TV, published on the internet, or used for publicity purposes at any stage in the future.
· Competitors wishing to be informed of the results, can find out from Friday 10 September by visiting www.elmermaidstone.co.uk
· Heart of Kent Hospice can withhold prizes if such an action is justified.
· Entries not complying with competition rules will be disqualified.